What is included in the course?
When you enroll in the course, you get complete access to the following:
78 Video Lessons, 8 hours of content, including strategies, concepts, and step-by-step tutorials
Lifetime access to the course material. View it whenever, at your own pace.
- Includes my strategies for ecommerce, lead gen, lookalikes, retargeting, and much more.
How up-to-date is the course content? How do you keep the course relevant, with Facebook ads changing so frequently?
One of the reasons behind deciding to build this course in the first place was that I saw how outdated many of the courses out there were. So, I wanted to build a course that would be as relevant as possible.
Most of the course content was created between December 2019 and August 2020. On top of that, I am occasionally making and releasing new lessons based on changes to the ads platform, new product trends, and new insights. In 2020, this course is as relevant and actionable as possible.
Do you teach how to deal with disabled ad accounts?
To a degree, yes! The course includes two 20-minute lessons on ad policy, covering the following subjects:
- How Facebook ad policy works, how ads get disapproved, accounts get disabled, business managers get disabled, and user profiles get restricted.
- The common mistakes advertisers make that violate ad policy, and how to avoid them.
- What to do if your ad gets disapproved, account get disabled, business manager gets disabled, or user profile gets restricted.
- How to limit these issues from occurring.
- Steps to take to minimize the impact of your account getting disabled
- How the eCommerce customer score works (this is a new rule rolled out by Facebook), which can result in your account being disabled
Does the course include step-by-step tutorials or is it just concepts + strategies?
The course includes concepts/theory, practical strategies/tactics, as well as over 3 hours of step-by-step tutorials, that walk you through key strategies introduced in the course. For example:
- How to navigate Ads Manager like a pro.
- How to build complex CBO campaign structures.
- How to build various lookalike audiences and employ a strategic lookalike targeting scheme.
- How to build lead ads with conversion-oriented copy and execute my lead gen strategy.
- How to build my COLD starts Cascading Method, for starting advertising when you have little or no existing customer data.
- How to build dynamic retargeting ad campaigns.
What is the course curriculum?
You can find the course curriculum here: https://khalidschool.teachable.com/p/curriculum
Where can I see reviews and testimonials from others who have taken the course?
Can I share access with someone else? Can someone else use my login credentials?
- No, enrolling in the course entitles you to access for only one individual (single use license). Logins may not be shared between individuals. Violating this policy may result in your access being fully revoked.
- If interested in enrolling a team or group, you can contact me directly or email me at [email protected] for discounted group rates.
Did you really work at Facebook?
- Yes! I was a Client Solutions Manager in the Canada office for 1.5 years, starting in 2016. I then transferred to Facebook Headquarters in California to be a Global Solutions Partner for an additional 1.5 years. More details can be found on my linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/khamadeh/
Can I preview some lessons for free?
How much budget do I need to spend to advertise on Facebook?
- It's a tough question to answer with confidence because there's so many variables, and I probably wouldn’t trust anyone giving you a single number without context. However, my students manage to deliver business outcomes, for the most part regardless of their budget levels. Some students spend $100 / week, and some spend $10,000+ / week.
- One important consideration is that an ad set is sufficiently optimized (i.e. it's past the 'learning' state) once it has achieved 50+ conversions / week. This is a tenant of how the ad auction algorithm works (which you’ll learn about in the course). So, if your desired outcome is leads, for example, and you expect $3 / lead, then $3*50 = $150 / week to be fully optimized. A campaign can run with less, it just might cost a bit more per lead. So there's some math you can use to estimate, but the only thing I can say with confidence here is that there is no golden rule for a "minimum", and anyone saying that there is is probably confused.
- I wouldn’t advise anyone to spend outside of their financial means, and it’s important to also recognize that the best campaigns are tested into - they don’t materialize overnight. So, trial and error is an important part of the process.
Do you have special/discount rates for groups/agencies?
Yes! If you want to sign up a group/team/agency, I have special discount group rates. Message me on Facebook here, or email me at [email protected] for group pricing.
Do you have a money back guarantee or refund policy?
YES! If you find that the course did not deliver value equal to or exceeding the price paid, email me at [email protected] and I will give you a 100% refund, within 30 days of purchasing.
Do you offer a mentorship program?
While I do get this question often and would like to be able to one day offer this service, unfortunately at this stage my time is spread a little too thin to begin mentorship, between my ecommerce business, my course, and my existing clients.
Stay tuned for future updates on this!
What makes this course special versus others?
One of the main reasons I decided to build this course in the first place was that after I left Facebook, I was disappointed in the quality of courses available to the public, and I saw that many of them were encouraging poorly tested strategies. My strategies are based off an understanding of the underlying algorithms, which I teach students at the beginning of the course. My strategies have been tested in actual randomized controlled experiments, which is very different from what other “gurus” recommend out there. I also challenge you to find a course with this much value, at the current price point.
I teach universal principles, strategies, and tactics, using conceptual lessons, strategy lessons, and step-by-step tutorials. This combination ensures that what I teach is applicable to any digital marketer or business owner out there, whether they provide a service or product, and regardless of their current skill level.
I’m a beginner. Will his help me?
The course content spans the spectrum of beginner - advanced. I don't hold back in terms of the advanced techniques I personally employ, but I'm always teaching concepts in a way that beginners can follow along as well. On top of that, there are some step-by-step in depth tutorials that are primarily meant for beginners to the platform. Feedback from other beginners has been extremely positive. I also survey students periodically - if students feel there is a subject missing from the course and enough people vote for it, I’ll make its into a new lesson (which you get access to for free, if you’re already enrolled).
I also have a refund policy in place if you enroll and realize it’s not a good fit for you! 30 day money back guarantee - email me at [email protected]ol.com within 30 days of enrolling, if you find that the course did not provide you value, and I’ll issue a refund. I put this policy in place to provide refunds fairly for those who start the course and discover it's not right for them, and I’ll always respect that.
I’m already advanced. Will his help me?
The course content spans the spectrum of beginner - advanced. I don't hold back in terms of the advanced techniques I personally employ (or that my clients employ), and keep in mind that my most recent clients at FB spend at least $1M a day. My advertisers were among the most sophisticated advertiser on the platform. The techniques they employ are quite advanced, and I’ll share these strategies with you. But, I also try to teach concepts in a way that beginners can follow along as well. Feedback from other experts has been that there was a lot of value, even for them.
Some subjects are too advanced for my beginners to follow and so I establish prerequisites at the beginning of the lesson. For example, a recent lesson I released was 50 mins on the subject of scaling, and it's over the heads of 50% of my students, focusing on pretty advanced tactics.
Lastly, I do have a refund policy in place if you enroll and realize it’s not a good fit for you! 30 day money back guarantee - email me at [email protected] within 30 days of enrolling, if you find that the course did not provide you value, and I’ll issue a refund. I put this policy in place to provide refunds fairly for those who start the course and discover it's not right for them, and I’ll always respect that.