What Do These Companies Know That Others Don't?
I'll teach you the secrets, principles, and strategies that enable these advertisers to spend millions of dollars each day on Facebook ads, while maintaining a positive ROI.
Here's what you'll get:
See what others had to say:
This course covers everything you need to know to run highly effective Facebook ads.
Whether you're a beginner or advanced user, I give you actionable strategies, while teaching you what's going on "under the hood".
The only Facebook Ads course taught by a former Facebook Employee
Teaching you what I learned from 3 years working at Facebook as a client ads consultant: the secrets, principles, and practices used by the world's best Facebook ad marketers. I've also advised dozens of startups through my consultancy, and launched 6 eCommerce companies of my own.
*only publicly available information is shared, nothing breaking NDA agreement.
69+ On-Demand Video Lessons & Growing!
Covering every subject you need to know about Facebook ads: FB's ad ecosystem, building compelling ads, the ad auction, campaign structures, bidding, and more!
AND, you get access to future material! I'm always updating the course with new content, and you'll get access to all of it!
Access to the Private Facebook Community Group!
When you enroll in this course, you get access to the private Facebook community of other students enrolled in the course. This group provides a place for you to connect with other like-minded marketers and entrepreneurs, engage in discussion, share stories, and challenges.
This group will also give me an opportunity to share with you updates about new lessons and content, and ask you what you lessons you want to see next!
What makes this the most up-to-date Facebook course out there?
Everything in this course was made in December 2019. On top of that, I am constantly releasing new content based on updates to the ad platform, new solutions, and student requests.
These are the 3 newest lessons, and the dates they were released:
Released Feb 14th: Scaling Your Ad Spend
Based on student requests, I released two 20-minute lessons on how to scale your ad spend aggressively, while maintaining positive ROI.
Released Feb 10th: Ad Policy
Another highly requested topic, I created and released 50 minutes of content on how to avoid, manage, and mitigate compliance issues (disapprovals, account disables, business manager disables, etc.)
Released Feb 4th: Dynamic Creative
One of Facebook's newer and most promising features for 2020, I built a lesson and step-by-step tutorial on Dynamic Creative, a new solution that enables you to automate the creation and testing of ads, and ad components (headlines, CTAs, videos, images, etc.).
Meet Your Instructor
Khalid is a Facebook ads expert with 6 years experience in Facebook ads, and 3 years spent working at Facebook as a client ads consultant. He was a Global Solutions Partner at Facebook HQ, and before that, a Client Solutions Manager at Facebook Canada.
Khalid has worked with dozens of multinational enterprise clients, hundreds of small/medium companies, and thousands of entrepreneurs/marketers, helping them drive return on investment through Facebook & Instagram ad campaigns. Among others, he's worked with Netflix, eBay, Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola, Nestlé, Molson and many early stage startups.
Khalid has launched 5 eCommerce companies on Facebook and Instagram, and launched his own FB ads consultancy.
- Facebook's Ad Ecosystem and the 10 Year Roadmap (2:20)
- Beyond the Facebook Blue App (2:05)
- Cross-Channel, Cross-Device, Identity Tracking (0:55)
- The Emergence of Digital Native Companies, Built on Facebook and Instagram (2:43)
- Programming the Right Instructions: Campaign Objectives (2:38)
- Modern Problems Require Modern Solutions (2:20)
- Ad Ecosystem Quiz!
- NEW: Ads Manager Part 1: Beginner 101, Navigation, and Reporting (19:25)
- NEW: Campaign Structures: Evolving From Basic to Advanced (12:50)
- How the Facebook Ad Auction Works (1:58)
- The Underlying Auction Formula That Runs EVERYTHING (5:02)
- How to Win at the Auction (4:30)
- Minimizing Constraints on Delivery (1:13)
- Why are Lookalike Audiences So Powerful? (2:19)
- Building a Robust Lookalike Targeting Strategy (4:02)
- NEW: A Step-by-Step Guide to Setting Up Lookalike Audiences (in Ads Manager) (8:20)
- The "Learning Stage" of Optimization (1:46)
- Preventing "Significant Edits" & Learning Resets (3:08)
- What Exactly is the Facebook Pixel? Why is it a MUST? (2:51)
- Facebook Pixel Implementation Principles (5:45)
- Placement Liquidity (Automatic Placements & Asset Customization) (3:16)
- Post-Click User Experience (2:49)
- Key Takeaways (3:29)
- Ad Auction Quiz!
- Who are the Best? Why Should We Care What They Do? (2:12)
- The Automation Mindset (1:02)
- 5 Principles to Remember (0:38)
- 1. Automated Account Structures (3:17)
- 2. A) Campaign Budget Optimization (3:28)
- 2. B) Example of Campaign Structure (2:44)
- 3. A) Bid-Constrained vs Budget-Constrained (2:41)
- 3. B) Manual Bidding - How Do You Do It? (3:39)
- 3. C) Manual Bidding - How Does It Actually Work? (4:06)
- 3. D) Manual Bidding Examples - How to Choose the Right Bid Amount (5:04)
- 3. E) Advanced Bidding Strategy with LTV Cohorts (2:40)
- 3. F) Cost Cap vs Bid Cap vs Target Cost Bidding (3:43)
- 4. Laser Focused on Signal Volume (6:28)
- 5. Fully Leveraged Targeting Capabilities (4:11)
- Key Takeaways (1:47)
- What the Best Advertisers Do - Quiz!
- The Mobile Attention Span (1:55)
- Creative Best Practices and Considerations (2:39)
- Stories + Feed Video + Static = Winning Combination (0:55)
- Deconstructing Excellent Ads - Part 1 (2:52)
- Deconstructing Excellent Ads - Part 2 (2:29)
- Deconstructing Excellent Ads - Part 3 (1:55)
- Adding Motion to Static Images (Cinemagraphs) (0:59)
- The Ad Library - An Incredible Tool No-one Knows About (3:14)
- Animoto - My Choice for Building Great Ads (4:52)
- Creative Hub Gallery - For Inspiration & Exploring New Formats (1:33)
- Native Ads Manager Editor - Quick & Easy Templates (0:56)
- Canva - General Design Resource with Templates (1:18)
- Key Takeaways (3:26)
- How to Build Amazing Ads - Quiz!
- Lead Ads Part 1: What are Lead Ads & Who Should Use Them? (4:34)
- Lead Ads Part 2: Why Use Lead Ads? (3:28)
- Lead Ads Part 3: Step-by-Step Tutorial, How to Setup a Campaign + Copywriting Tips (18:05)
- Lead Ads Part 4: Best Practices (4:43)
- eCommerce Campaign Structure Guide (30:05)
- Dynamic Creative: Super-Easy, Automated Ad Creation (10:35)
- Ad Policy Part 1: Policy Compliance (19:26)
- Ad Policy Part 2: Preventing Disables, Appeals, Limiting Impact on Business, and More (16:55)
- Ad Policy Part 3: How to Create Backup Business Manager, Ad Accounts, and Audiences (11:13)
- Scaling Ad Spend Part 1: Case Study + Prerequisites (12:13)
- Scaling Ad Spend Part 2: How I Scale, Scaling Tactics, and Leaky Buckets (30:06)
- The Audience Overlap Analysis Tool (11:26)
- Conversion Optimization Windows (10:30)
- COLD Starts: How to Start with No Data, the Cascading Method (9:37)
- Dynamic Ads Part 1: Intro, Benefits, and Requirements (11:35)
- Dynamic Ads Part 2: Step-by-Step Tutorial (22:34)
- Video Poll Ad Unit: Quick Tutorial (6:01)
- The "Learning Limited" Notice and The Optimization Spectrum (11:12)
Check out this FREE lesson from the course!
The complete course includes 69+ video lessons (and growing!) on-demand, teaching you everything you need to know to be an expert with Facebook Ads. This is just one of the 69+ lessons you'll get access to. Scroll below to preview the entire course curriculum.
The course is for users that want to improve their ROI and effectiveness using Facebook ads, through lessons you won't find anywhere else on the web.
This course will enable you to more confidently leverage Facebook ads to deliver business outcomes.
With proven methods, used by the most sophisticated advertisers. Want to access a free mini-course? Click HERE.
Not sure if you'll like the content? Check out my FREE Mini-Course!
Click HERE to access my 100% FREE Mini-Course, with over 15 free video lessons, like this lesson below:
Check out this student's review of the course!
by Brand Developer & Media Producer, Matt L.