Let ads do the work so you can focus on what you do best
The Facebook & Instagram Ads Course That Helps Creators Accelerate and Automate Their Business
Join today for only $350
Course Creators, Consultants, Coaches, Podcasters, Authors, Artists, YouTubers, Influencers, Social Media Creators, Aspiring Creators...
You know you have a valuable product or service that can enrich someone’s life, but between all the days and hours of creating…there’s very little time left for getting clients, customers, or subscribers.
Cold emailing clients…? A hard no! Not to mention time-consuming. Marketing feels like a big, untameable beast.
So you spent hours creating content and creating lead magnets to capture organic traffic, but the leads are only trickling in.
You know other solopreneurs use agencies to create ads instead. Still, the idea of relinquishing control of something you’ve spent blood, sweat, and tears on feels wildly uncomfortable – especially if you are the face of your brand!
Or maybe you’ve already dived into the world of ads, but you can't produce consistently good results. The ad platform can be overwhelming and complex if you’ve never learned to use it correctly.
It’s easy to feel completely overwhelmed and eventually just give up...
But the uncomfortable truth is... the only way to scale your business is to get in front of more eyeballs. And to do it in such a way that you can drive the business outcomes you care about efficiently and at scale.
I’ve found that many people underestimate the impact of organic traffic vs. the astronomical reach that paid ads can have.
In short, you need the fuel to add to the content you already have. You need a way to get your offering in front of more people without dedicating more time to looking for prospects and getting clients.
What if there was a way to effortlessly scale your business without:
- Relinquishing control to an agency.
- Giving up precious time that you should be spending on creating.
- Escaping the constant spiraling of “what you should be doing” vs. what you actually love doing.
Using Facebook and Instagram ads effectively, based on proven methods, can get your offer in front of your ideal clients even while you sleep.
Hi, I’m Khalid!
Former Facebook employee turned creator.
From 2016 to 2019, I worked as a senior client consultant at Facebook HQ in Menlo Park, CA.
My role there was to provide advice & consult with the largest advertisers on the platform. I helped companies like Netflix, eBay, Nestlé, P&G, and Coca-Cola maximize the ROI on their ad spend.
But I quickly realized that smaller businesses and entrepreneurs were completely left in the dark whenever they got stuck or needed help.
Family, friends, and even friends of friends were turning to me, desperate for any form of guidance. Yet, all the while, big companies were getting every whim catered to.
It was pretty demoralizing to see how business owners and non-profits were desperately trying to get their ads to work but without anyone to turn to.
The reality is that Facebook doesn’t need smaller businesses, but for people like you, Facebook can play a pivotal role in scaling your business.
So I made it my mission to create a program that enables everyone from non-profits to creators like yourself to use Facebook and Instagram ads correctly.
I want to enable you to turn a side-project/hobby/early-stage startup into a high-growth, thriving business.
I’ve compiled my experiences at FB, but also personally as a course creator, to craft a program that demystifies ads and introduces a simple, automated and very scalable framework that other creators like yourself can easily implement.
So you want to know the secret to running successful ads?
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but…there’s no secret. Many advisors will claim to know they are the keepers of these closely guarded secrets.
But successful campaigns are based on strategies rooted in actual scientific experiments, meaning they were replicated repeatedly. Each time a different variable is tested so you can be sure an ad or campaign is successful because of a specific element you tweaked.
I see many of these advisors advocate strategies that are not statistically rigorous and only based on their personal experience with small campaigns.
Which isn’t crazy, considering they typically don’t have million-dollar budgets to work with, to run dozens or even hundreds of smaller measurement studies.
However, one wrong assumption means your whole campaign can flop, and you just wasted your time and money.
I use my years of experience at FB and the knowledge I gained as a course creator myself to help other creators build a repeatable, scalable framework to run effective FB Ads.
Here’s what you get today if you sign up for my course:
- 3+ hours of video lessons, specifically for creators, that will teach you everything you need to know so you can get the maximum return from Instagram and Facebook – gain the knowledge and strategy you need to turn your business around in less than a day.
- My personal strategy that generated $1M+ in course sales in 1 year. This way, you don’t only understand the technical setup, but you also have a game plan you can execute from day 1.
- My Consider, Convince, and Convert campaign model (my 3C model). It’s a done-for-you campaign structure that helps you easily turn cold prospects into high-value customers, subscribers, or clients.
- PDF Playbook & campaign templates so you can always have them on hand, to aid you in executing the strategies for yourself
- A step-by-step guide and tutorials on how to set up my 3C model in Ads manager so you can minimize the time spent on admin and maximize the time on new leads that will be coming your way.
Lifetime access - watch any time, on any device. Refer to the course to use a more advanced campaign template as you grow your skills, and your business scales.
This is my personal system.
I do all of this, without a team, without an agency, without employees. It's only possible because I've created automated systems that automatically seek out and convert potential new customers, using my "3 C" model: Consider, Convince, Convert.
This chart shows my monthly revenue on just one course, 10X higher when my ads system is active.
Curious to know what exactly you’ll be learning?
Check out the course content below and have a peek at the free preview lessons.
- Download: PDF Playbook & Campaign Template Kit
- How Can Creators Use Facebook Ads to Supercharge Their Growth? (8:00)
- Establishing Objectives on Facebook's Ad Platform (7:17)
- Why Use Lead Magnets, and How to Select One (5:19)
- Designing a Lead-to-Conversion Funnel (7:08)
- The Scalability Potential of This Approach (4:42)
- Campaign Architecture: My Consider, Convince, Convert Model (4:28)
- Campaign Structure & Templates: CONSIDER (6:15)
- Campaign Structure & Templates: CONVINCE (4:04)
- Campaign Structure & Templates: CONVERT (3:41)
- How to Ensure Your Ad Creative Actually Converts (4:52)
- Analyzing Real-World Examples (11:33)
- Increase Creative Performance with Dynamic Creative (2:51)
- Ad Copy That Converts: My Personal Copywriting Formula (9:18)
- Intro to Zapier (The Tool that Holds This All Together) (2:48)
- Step-by-Step Tutorial: Using Zapier to Fetch Leads Data (10:08)
- My Email Marketing Strategy For Converting Leads (8:59)
- How to Improve Lead Quality + Qualifying Questions (11:32)
- Website Lead Form VS FB Lead Ads - How to Decide (9:06)
- Key Takeaways & Your Execution Checklist (17:09)
- The ROI Accelerator
By the end of the course, you will:
- Feel confident knowing you can fully control your marketing strategy without needing to outsource it to anyone or to take on any team members.
- Know exactly how to use lead magnets and lead ad campaigns to automate high-volume and low-cost lead acquisition.
- Spend less time creating an endless stream of content to fight for the same organic traffic online.
- Learn a simple strategy that you can replicate as often as you want or need to.
- Free up more time for the parts of your business that need more attention instead of piecing together different pieces of disjointed advice on how to run ads.
- Break through the famine and feast cycle to have a more consistent pipeline of clients so you can genuinely enjoy the upsides of being your own boss.
Free yourself from being torn between what you should be doing to generate more business and actually creating.
Here’s what you’ll pay now:
Usually, you’d pay upwards of $1,200 to get the same level of one-on-one coaching from me.
But if you order now, you’ll get a discount of 20%, and a couple very valuable bonuses.
This means you won’t be paying $439 but only $350 to celebrate the launch of this new course.
To make my launch even sweeter, you’ll also get the following bonuses when you order:
Bonus #1: The "Cascading Method" for starting from scratch (value: $400)
The biggest challenge when getting started with FB Ads? Not having data to help FB understand who to target. In this masterclass, you'll learn step by step how to overcome this issue and unlock FB's full machine-learning-backed optimization as fast as possible.
Bonus #2: Past Q&A Recordings + Q&A Knowledgeable (value: $600)
These are recordings of my former live Q&As of my other FB Courses. This amounts to 8+ hours of video content. I also transcribed all the questions and answers so you can find what you are looking for in a searchable database.
This database is a compilation of questions of prior students struggling with everyday ad problems that you will most likely also run into at some point.
This discount is only available for this launch period, so act fast to secure your bonuses.
To make this decision as easy and risk-free as possible for you, I offer a Value or Your Money Back 30-day Guarantee.
Value or Your Money Back
30-day money-back guarantee
If within 30 days you feel the course did not generate value, you can email me at [email protected] requesting a refund, and I will honor it, no fuss. You can try the course risk-free to understand if it's the type of training you're looking for, and if not, get 100% of your money back!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why would I pay for a course if there are so many free resources online?
Many of my past students complained that other courses weren’t granular enough and that they were losing a lot of time piecing together disjointed pieces of information. Quite often, the strategies sometimes even contradicted each other, making them feel even more frustrated with getting started in the first place.
While platforms like Udemy often offer valuable courses, most of the time, these courses are based on the same online information that you can access for free in the first place.
Much of the information online is based on very small-scale samples and personal observations. By contrast, I rarely suggest executing strategies unless there is a solid statistical foundation behind a tactic or strategy. For example, meta-analyses that encompass dozens or even hundreds of smaller measurement studies.
In this case, I am sharing my personal strategy, which simply does not exist elsewhere - I created it, validated it using rigorous experimentation, and used it to scale my course past $1M in the first year.
Do I need to have done your other courses before?
Nope, this is a complete standalone course that is especially aimed at creators. However, if you want to dive deeper into the technicalities of FB ads at the back-end, you may choose to also do the other courses to get an even deeper understanding.
But this course offers everything you need to do as a creator offered in a structured and compact way. As a business owner or solopreneur, you have a million things on your plate already, so you don’t need another course that you need to spend weeks on before you can start implementing what you learned.
Why can’t I just do your other courses?
While my other courses feature a lot of general information that you might find very interesting, it’s mostly aimed at e-commerce.
I wanted to create something specifically for people like me – all the other creators I kept meeting at conferences that are missing out on an incredible tool (and a regimented framework + strategy) to grow their business.
You said you worked for FB, so why are you claiming to be an authority on Instagram too?
Many people don’t know this, but on the back-end, FB and Instagram are connected. This means that if you are planning a campaign for FB, this is automatically run on Instagram as well.
When we talk about Facebooks ads, we are essentially talking about Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, and WhatsApp.
How much is the minimum I need to spend?
It's a tough question to answer with confidence because there's so many variables, and I probably wouldn’t trust anyone giving you a single number without context. However, my students manage to deliver business outcomes, for the most part regardless of their budget levels. One important consideration is that an ad set is sufficiently optimized (i.e. it's past the 'learning' state) once it has achieved 50+ conversions / week. This is a tenent of how the ad auction algorithm works (which you’ll learn about in the course). So, if your desired outcome is leads, for example, and you expect $3 / lead, then $3*50 = $150 / week to be fully optimized. A campaign can run with less, it just might cost a bit more per lead. So there's some math you can use to estimate, but the only thing I can say with confidence here is that there is no golden rule for a "minimum", and anyone saying that there is is probably confused. I wouldn’t advise anyone to spend outside of their means, and it’s important to also recognize that the best campaigns are tested into, they don’t materialize overnight. So, trial and error is often part of the process.